Costa Rica 7 Days - Air,Car,Food,Tour
- Destination: Costa Rica
- Hotel: Los Lagos Hotel & Spa
- Stay: 7 Days
- Price: $699
Costa Rica 7 Days Vacation
Dates available through May 31, 2013
Your Package from $699.00 Includes
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Manual Car Rental for whole length of stay (Unlimited Miles)
- Don't want to drive? No Problem - Call us and we will add transfers!
- Drive to your first stop, La Fortuna - Home to the famous Arenal Volcano. The La Fortuna and Arenal area has a wide range of activities, including horseback riding, whitewater rafting, waterfall rappelling, hiking, canopy tours, cave explorations, and more. Visitors will sure enjoy relaxing at the La Fortuna Waterfall or at the area's various hot springs. Arenal is the adventure center of Costa Rica.
- Spend 3 amazing nights at Hotel Los Lagos. Hotel Los Lagos is set 4 miles (6 km) from the town of La Fortuna at the base of the Arenal Volcano, with 4 swimming pools and 3 water slides, hot spring-fed Jacuzzis, and a hospitable wet bar this is a great place for family or couples.
- Free access to hot springs
- Breakfast Every Morning
- No One can ever go to Costa Rica and not try a Canopy Tour! (Zip Lines). We have included a tour on your second day (we can change to something else if you are not so adventurous).
- Next Drive to the beach area called Puntarenas
- Spend 3 Nights at the Punta Leona Resort. Conveniently located within a sixty minute drive from San Jose, the Hotel Punta Leona is situated on one of Costa Rica`s most beautiful beaches. Some of Costa Rica`s best beaches can be found at The Punta Leona Hotel, where you can relax in stunning surroundings. Guests will be swept away by the natural beauty of the resort. Punta Leona features one of the most important, private reserves in Costa Rica’s Pacific Zone, principally because of its geographic location and conservation plan. It is regarded as an excellent place for bird-watching with over 330 migratory and resident bird species, including the: Brilliant Scarlet Macaw, Toucan, Trogon, Manakin Hummingbirds The reserve is also home to: White Faced Monkeys Spider Monkeys, Sloths, Raccoons, Iguanas, and a large number of Butterflies. The reserve has three easily accessible, well-marked trails. They are of varying difficulty and also wide enough to facilitate bird-watching.
- We ARE the Costa Rica Experts! We can do anything in any area you want! Call us for ideas!
Prices from $699.00:
- Available Land Only as well for those of you with airline credit or miles!
- Base Rate From Fort Lauderdale
- Add Only $89 From Orlando
- Add Only $139 From: Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston (Must Call), Miami, Tampa, Washington D.C
- Add Only $169 From: New York
- Add Only $189 From: Los Angeles (Must Call), Myrtle Beach, Newark
- Add Only $199 From: Boston
- Add Only $229 From: Denver, Detroit, Phoenix, San Francisco
- Add Only $279 From: Baltimore, Charlotte, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Raleigh, San Antonio.
- Add Only $329 From: Albuquerque, Austin, Calgary CA, El Paso, Greensboro, Hartford, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Little Rock, Memphis, Norfolk, Omaha, Pittsburgh & Toronto CA.
- Add Only $369 From: Albany, Allentown, Birmingham, Buffalo, Columbus, Harrisburg, Knoxville, Louisville, Manchester, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Mobile, Nashville, Newport News, Philadelphia, Richmond, Rochester, Savannah, Seattle, Syracuse.
- All Cities are available. Call our experts for help!
Lowest prices are May 2 to June 24 - Only $139 more from Jan 28 to April 30
(Holiday Weeks and Spring Breaks WILL be higher due to air prices)